Want to know what gets me nervous?
Hosting a podcast with my podcasting mentor Katie Wyatt!
Podcasting is a natural medium for women; we love to go deep in meaningful conversations and hear the stories of other powerful women, it can help break through the isolation of mothering and being an entrepreneur.
Once I got over my jitters I talked with Katie about:
- Katie’s passion for podcasting to grow your business. Getting your message out, connecting with influencers in your field, becoming an influencer in your field.
- The impact podcasting has on your mindset and personal growth as a woman; podcasting as a personal growth journey.
- Follow Katie’s business journey from the Wellness Entrepreneur to the PodQueen.
- Katie also shares her very personal and wellness journey and her road to feeling amazing.
- We discuss the way her tenacity influenced the way she created a family and how she operates as a business woman.
- Empire building – what is it to Katie and what it means to us as business women – successful business that is built on our own personal brand.
- Podcasting – have you missed the boat? Or is 2017 a huge opportunity for starting a podcast? Is it too late for you?
- The number one mistake you don’t want to make when you are pitching yourself and 3 tips for a great pitch.
- Sisterhood in Katie’s life – how important it is to her and her journey to having “business” friends who really get her.
- Katie’s spiritual perspective.
- What podcasts Katie is listening to now.
Connect with Us