Episode 18 with the fabulous Helen Marshall – in her words: a forty something year old mother of two living in on the South Coast of Western Australia. At age 38 she had a health crisis. She had digestive, hormonal and sleep problems. Everything was utterly overwhelming – even the laundry. Her mood was default ‘life is hard’ and she felt depressed and anxious. Naturally this crisis affected her life – she was a ‘shouty’ Mummy, a ragged libido-less house wife and she couldn’t cope with much more than the daily grind.
Listen on to find out:
- What it means to Helen to be a woman in the current time and why she loves tech.
- How the world is getting turned on it’s head as women are learning to put themselves first.
- How to get past being a tired, depressed, low energy, shouty mum who doesn’t know what to cook for dinner.
- Her journey to being a go-to source of knowledge on feeling good and how to feed your family on a primal journey.
- How to follow your passion to become seen as an expert in your field.
- The best ideas come from the Universe.
- Realising your full potential and having the balls to do it
- The Primal Alternative license
- Building a sisterhood
- Competition is so 90’s
- If you are going to start your own business – any shit you have is going to come up!
- Realise your potential. It’s a journey. Being present in everything I do.
Connect with Helen:
Also Mentioned in the Podcast:
The Big Leap by Gaye Hendricks (book) https://www.amazon.com/Big-Leap-Conquer-Hidden-Level/dp/0061735361
Pete Evans https://peteevans.com/