Isiah McKimmie is a Couples Therapist, Sex Therapist, Sexologist and Coach who has been helping women and couples discover deeper intimacy and desire for over a decade.
One of the most qualified Sex and Relationship Experts in Australia, Isiah holds a Masters degree in Relational Psychotherapy, a Master degree in Science in Medicine (Sexual Counselling/Psychosexual Therapy), a Post-Graduate Diploma of Sexology and a Certificate from the prestigious Institute for the Advanced Studies of Human Sexuality.
Isiah is passionate about helping women become sensually embodied and erotically empowered. She also helps couples discover more satisfying sex and deeply loving relationships.
This is a deep dive into:
- Isiah’s personal journey and how she came to be a sexologist and sex therapist
- the role of a sexologist
- sexual and emotional intimacy
- what sensually embodied and erotically empowered mean
- connecting with your partner outside of the bedroom
- how she works with women and couples
- when to seek support and help
Join Dare to Flourish